Why you should stop losing invaluable sell through data
Data collection at the point of sale could provide extensive and important insights on various parameters of sales. These insights could provide a great analysis of sales pattern, trends and help a brand in strategizing its products to generate maximum profit. Moreover the capturing of the data between the end user and the retail outlets will help the brands in maintaining an in-store inventory that could be used to plan for market shocks or stagnancy and also to make accurate sale forecasts.
The present process of collecting data at the point of sale is mostly manual and is usually cumbersome due to the nature and volume of the data. Hence a large amount of data is lost at the point of sale which could have been otherwise used to generate invaluable insights.
QArt has developed an excellent product to capture and record data at all the point of sales. This product can be used by the in-store representative to record data using the ‘ISR application’. The ISR app is one of the most useful tool to record data that would otherwise have been lost and reap invaluable insights from the same.
How our In Store Solution works
In Store Solution advantages with QArt
- Easy and efficient data capturing and recording.
- Improved Inventory records
- Improved order forecasts by the retailers.
- Actionable insights available from the sell-through data
- Retailers and brands prepared for market shocks and stagnancy.
- More sensitive understanding of consumption trends using order capture.
- Reduced shelf life due to better inventory keeping.